HUH!
What!
Things actually do make me happy!?
List
1. Caffeine
2. Blaring Music (of my choice)
3. Cheese
4. Sleeping, Naps, Sleeping Late
5. Beaches
6. Cold Beer: Coronas with lime
7. Vodka: Cranberry and Peach Snapps (aka woo woo)
8. Royal Flushes
9. Martinis: Apple, Pineapple
10. Saying the phrase "whoop whoop"
11. Joking around
12. Popping people in the butt
13. SHort Conversations on the phone
14. Facebook
15. Fishing, going fishing, thinking about fishing, being on the boat fishing, being at the beach fishing, reading about fishing, watching shows about fishing, anything fishing
16. Being #1 at anything
17. Spending time with my kids and making them happy
18. Reading a book that is good without having to look through all of the books to find that good book
19. Last minute planning
20. Quiet Time
21. Sunbathing
22. Running
23. Listening to my ipod
24. Watching the kids play
25. Thinking about funny things
26. COKE
27. Laughing at myself fall all of the time
28. Shopping
29. Watching my family do well
30. Calling my family
31. Going to the mountains with Dave's family
32. Going to the beach with my family
33. Driving my mini van because its paid for!
34. pansy flowers
36. Figuring out how to do something that is easier and takes less effort so I can do more things at once
37. Aggravating Dave
38. Watching Dave try to DJ
39. Driving
40. Going places with the girls
41. Christmas Lights
42. Orange Juice and Russian Tea
43. Chocolate Covered Oreos
44. Having friends that will be there for you
45. waiting for the oven timer to finish the last min and me stopping it before it beeps
46. Putting a coke in the freezer for 25 min and taking it out when it has a little ice in it before it freezes
47. Caroline's heart murmur healed on its own
48. Anna talking "Taroline" "titty Tat", "BeTawse" "stewark" "Spartie"
49. Watching the kids faces light up when we assign them duties " Table manager Caroline" "paper towel Anna"
50. Vacuuming
51. Fabric
52. Ribbon
53. TPG
54. Helping others and seeing that what I do did help them
55. Feeding Ducks
54. Favorite foods: Steak and Loaded Baked Potato, Fried Ham Sandwich, Cheese Toast with brown cheese and folded over with a piece of crispy bacon.
55. The way I like my eggs: Salt, Pepper, Cheese, Scrambled
56. Favorite thing I bought myself: 1. Diamond Ring from Grand Cayman, 2. My flat screen TV
57. Poker
58. Chili
59. Going out to eat
60. Favorite "current" shows: NCIS, Iron Chef, CSI Miami, Days of Our Lives, Amazing Race, Dog the Bounty Hunter (ha!)
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Amen to #1! I don't think I'd get half of what I get done without the magic of caffeine!
Ha! :) Hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)
I call it Liquid Crack! :)
Post a Comment