Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back from the Beach...I am so thankful

I thought I was having a bad day today. I thought...until I read this blog. Not even sure how I stumbled upon it. You'll have to read for yourself.

For anyone out there that blogs...continue. It is a glimpse of your life, things in your life, and your story. In my case my crazy life, and the crazy me :)

Anyway, here's a glimpse of what the blog I am mentioning is about.

A love for a sister. Courtney updates readers on her sister Steph and Steph's husband's recovery from their plane crash in August 2008. They both suffered severe burns. Steph and Christian have children. Steph blogged prior to the crash. She was a wonderful mother, sister, and wife. Now, both are undergoing major skin graft surgeries. Her sister is re-posting her blog entries, and remembering the beautiful writings of her sister, while also blogging on her blog about her sister's condition.

What is amazing is how her sister is able to show the positive contributions of people's generosity, the will of good, and the strong bonds of family and community when her family is experiencing such a tremendous crisis.

Please take a moment to read some of this blog, and possibly send the family a card (address is on the blog website).
http://blog.cjanerun.com

No comments: