Ok, lots to talk about.
First, I used my "stealth like skills" to sneak out just now to "make a run for the border". You guessed it Taco Bell. WE have been (well my husband and his bud Brian) looking daily at the progress of TB. We got a text today (from Brian's wife Karen), that TB was open.
I was not impressed when my husband asked me to go on a lunch date to TB. I ordered just anything that sounded good. YUMMY to my surprise are the Grilled Stuffed Burritos!
So YUMMY in fact, that I just used my "ninja skills" and covered the alarm to disable the noise, moved the doorknob just so that it didn't cause any noise, tiptoed on the back deck, into our garage, and carefully closed the garage door not to make a peep.
Back now, I am getting ready to dive into my Grilled Stuffed Burrito (S) yes, I said (S). TWO of them. AND A LARGE Mountian Dew! Oh, the bliss!
But Back to my WHAT THE HELL title!
As I am going down the road, I saw there were approx 30 cars lined up for gas! It's freaking 11:30pm! Lined up and down the road!
What the Hell!?
What is going on with America? Economy?
I think and feel people are more concerned with the new fall lineup of TV Shows than the government bailing out the companies, what it means to us, and what it means for the economy. DO PEOPLE have a clue? Apparently the people waiting in line for gas do.
We hear "don't worry" "don't fill up" etc. etc. etc. What the hell are we supposed to think. Who would have thought that we'd have to wait in line for gas, that there would be a shortage of gas, gas would be hovering at $5 a gallon, the stock market would be in jeopardy of collapsing, we are in an economic "crisis", and yet, we are supposed to "remain calm".
My opinion is WHAT THE HELL!?
Ok, now that that is off the chest,
Another rant,
What the hell is with the weather? I am FREEZING! It is so windy and cold. 30 mile per hour winds, SUMMER IS GONE. I want it back.
I know EXACTLY what I need.....my 2 burritos and a Mountain Dew (LARGE). I only have about 4 more hours of work ahead...it's 12:15 now. :) What the hell.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment