I thought I'd list some things that I do, and things I want to do, and things I should do, but things I want to do that aren't so good. :) got that!?
Things I do:
Pick up after the kids art projects
What I really Want to do:
Throw the mess in a plastic trash bag everytime they don't clean up
What I really Do:
Beg them over and over to pick up (about 1,000,000,000 times on how they are supposed to pick up their crap).
Things I do:
Wait in line for people to check out at the store
What I really Do:
Think of how long this is taking, which line is opening up, and how I have any expectations of someone that works at this particular store
What I really want to do:
Yell " Hurry the fu.. up already!" No price checks here, if you want to know about a price, then MOVE over and go find it yourself. People have things to do here.
What I really do: Smile
Thinks I do:
Order my food nicely at fast food restaurants, kindly going slowly with ordering, being sure to say "that's all" when I finish my order
What I really do:
Roll my eyes when they say, "now that was" something totally different than what I ordered, or when they say "can you say that again" or is that all
What I really want to do:
Did you not listen to anything I said? What happened after the point you said "Can I take your order"?
More to come I am sure! It's ironic on things I do to make people around me feel nice, and how I really want to scream inside. I can imagine more people are like this! :)
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment