Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wherefor Art Thou Refund Check!?

I am so ready to go taxes and find out if we receive a refund check. This year it will be stashed in our savings account for sure!

I think our world is still in a la la land waiting for the dark clouds to open and the merry music to start playing that everything is OK. Even I am guilty of this. Hoping that somehow, someway some legislation will make it possible for people to stop losing their jobs. Things to return to the "boom". Weather it was an illusion or real. It was good!

I think the hardest thing is facing the fact of the unknown. I can't change anything that happens regarding the economy. I think that is one of the biggest lessons learned. No matter what happens around you, you can not change it. You can change yourself. You can change your situations. You can make improvements.

It will be nice to have a refund check as a little cushion in savings. We just might have to use it and then some.

No comments: