Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Boogie Nights

It's 2:00 AM! We have a house appraisal tomorrow (refinancing), and I have been mopping floors! We head to the circus tomorrow and then to High School Musical Play in Raleigh on Friday!

While Dave and I were working tonight, Caroline and Anna had a surprise for us. Caroline told us to come into the kitchen. She had a blanket down in the floor, and had all of our leftover food in dishes like a picnic ready for us to eat! She even had the ice cream from the fridge! She got so excited and said "I'll get the chocolate sauce for the ice cream". We had to tell her that the food was old, and had to be thrown away... we cut the picnic short and headed to Outback!

Our life I swear is a soap opera. While at Outback, Anna drops her drink on the floor. The cup sprouts a leak, Dave picks it up, wets his seat, the waitress comes out of nowhere and grabs the drink, off to the kitchen with the water coming out of the side of the cup and wetting the floor all of the way to the kitchen.

Anna announces that she has to "POTTY" in front of everyone, and then announces to everyone on her arrival back to the table, that "I PEE PEED DADDY".

Before we left for Outback, Caroline had twisted her ankle going out the door. Then when she was in the bathtub, Anna clocked her in the head with our Dora Soap Dispenser and she had a huge bruise on her eye. We managed to get them into bed.

Earlier today, they decided to do artwork. I got all of the paints out, and then went to inspect what they were doing, as they were really quiet. They decided to make snowman, and had ice cubes wrapped up in the papers. They wanted to see what it'd do. I said "I know what it'll do, wet the table, and leak on the floor" HENCE ME MOPPING THE FLOORS AT 2AM. :)

Nothing normal here.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Very cute! I love it! i added it as a link!