Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Circus TIME!

WE HAD A BLAST! I think that will rank up there as one of the best days of my entire life!! I am so thrilled we went. WE WERE ON THE FIRST ROW! There was a huge elephant only 10 feet away!
The girls were just in awe. Caroline held her hotdog in her hand for 20 min and didn't budge to eat it. Anna was just stunned. Caroline leaned over to Dave and said "Daddy, I hope that all of this doesn't ever go on in my room. " I think it was too much at once for the little ones, and they didn't know where to look.

I am making this a quick post, as I am so tired.

So, here is what I learned today:

1. A 4 year old can put "tats" tattoos on just about every part of her body...both feet, hands, legs, arms, and even her back? Not sure how that got there. Dave came in from running an errand and said "Girls why is there water all over the floor?" Caroline said "Daddy it is from me putting on my "tats". We learned the meaning of the word temporary. I looked over today seeing the tatoos on her feet thinking, what will happen if she is 18 and she has tats all over her body. The Dora "tats" didn't look so funny then :)

2. Two Circus Stuffed Ponies can cost $42.

3. Little Boys Pee Standing Up (well leaning back and standing up). I only had sisters and I only have girls.

4. You can really work your butt muscles if you clean your house. As you can tell, by my house and my bod, neither get "worked on" much.

5. I really love my family and friends.

I am sure I learned more, but I am tooo tired.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

We had such a great time! Next year we will all get the good seats together!