Thursday, January 31, 2008

Houston we have a LICKER

Ok, today was a little relaxed, and I was wondering towards the end of the day what I was going to blog about. We mildly went about the day with little blurps..took the kids to school, got school photos, visit from Nana.

Took the kids to Target to get Anna's new Pullups for her big girl potty training. We stopped off at the snack bar and wow...they have a drink and a popcorn for $1! I loaded us all up with a drink and a bag of popcorn, and went shopping. WOW it's amazing what $1 can get you at Target!

We decided to call Daddy and have him meet us in the garage to pick him up to go out to the pizza place. The girls were in silly, good moods. They were still tired from staying out late from the circus last night.

Everything was going fine UNTIL Anna got into her LICKING mood. She was eating Ranch dressing with cucumbers, and decided to LICK Caroline up the side of her face! Then while I was getting Caroline cleaned up, she licked the glass behind us and ranch dressing was there too. She wouldn't stop licking things. The waitress came by and said "Do we have a puppy back here?" Caroline was squeeling laughing out loud..SO loud, which fueled Anna to lick more. Then she started making these funny sounds and then Dave and I both started laughing at her. She was so funny!

I had barely started to eat when Anna said she had to potty. Dave took her. When he came back, he said she had already gone, in her diaper, and she didn't have anything on underneath. I don't know WHY I decided to check, but accidentally pulled her pants down a little bit, and her butt showed IN THE RESTAURANT. I could have died!!

Needless to say, it was TIME TO GO! Gotta love it!

No comments: