I have the flu. Not just any flu, the worst flu ever. I have had 2 shots, and take about 6 pills a day. I can't have the flu. I am really busy.
Now that I am blogging, it makes me feel badly that I don't write daily. I mean there are so many things that happen daily that I need to write about...right? Well, since i didn't write the past few days, here's a synopsis: Raleigh to Charlotte, Charlotte to St. Pauls for my Aunt's funeral, back to Charlotte and then the flu! In bed for 2 days straight drinking Gatorade and eating delicious Blonde Oreo cookies (the only thing I could stomach!).
Anyway, I got to thinking (while on so much medication) on the things that we get that are free that we might take for granted. Here's what I came up with so far. Some things are free if you purchase others, but monies are still not collected directly for the items:
1. Water with Lemon in Restaurants
2. Chips and Salsa
3. Mints and Toothpicks
4. Seashells at the Beach
5. Toothbrush, Floss, and Toothpaste at the Dentist
6. Pens from Businesses
7. Going to the Park
8. Using the Library
9. Olive Garden Mints
10. Bread at Restaurants
11. Extra Ranch Dressing
12. Hugs from your kids
13. Rocks and Acorns (my kids love to pick up rocks and acorns)
Can you tell I haven't eaten much in days with all of the food postings?
Anyway, gotta go take more meds and pass out! I'll be so happy when this flu bug goes away!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment