Saturday, July 12, 2008

Things...Random Thoughts

Motto of the day: If you don't have your net in the water you won't catch any fish.

**I thing this motto is my new philosophy on life. As I have attempted to catch fish with my little net, sometimes not even seeing a fish in sight, I realized if I didn't have my net in the water, I wasn't going to catch any fish at all, not even a chance.



In life, if you don't try something, you won't "catch" anything. The fish is not going to magically appear. As in life, you have to at least try to get a reward, or succeed. Things just don't happen without some efforts.



Funny how even at the beach, I am mentally stratigizing how to catch at least 2 minnows (one for each girl). I planned when the fish would swim with the waves, how deep to go, the flow of the water, the strength of the currents, and when it was not possible to catch a fish. And people thought I was just out there messing around for 2 hrs!

No comments: