Monday, July 21, 2008

What the F***?

Ok,

I am ready for the "underground" blog world. I have been holding back on what I really am thinking. I tried to filter my blog posts to reveal tactful philosophical events in my life. I realized even the shiz that I go through is part of it too. SO, here it goes, my first REAL SHIZ Posting!

Today I went to the furniture store to see about couches for my sister to purchase. There was a really classy lady that greeted us. She showed us to the couches. DJS said that the color and style of the couch would not be good with my sister's dog. The lady asked what kind of dog she had and I said a SHITAPOO. Then I said "Did I just say that?"

Another slip:
This is not an anti gay post. I love gay people! I have nothing against gay people. They are some of the nicest people I have met. For some reason I always feel like I have to over compensate and I get nervous sometimes around them, and then that is when my emotions and MOUTH get me into trouble. I say things that I don't think about first. Not negative, but just plain crazy!

I told someone that is gay that we "have brown (bags) coming out of our butt". Now that is too much!

I realized that you can be "classy" and also "from the hood" with the smack talking. I think I have a big potty mouth. I guess I am a really expressive person. I drop F Bombs left and right. It is second nature. My favorite "reaction" word is Shiz.

More embarrassing things about me:
1. I brought home a dog that was about to get ran over in the road. I put the dog in our backyard so he would be safe. He ended up ramming his body into our door and windows. He dug in our backyard and his muddy paws were all over the house outside. Needless to say, I was not DJS's best friend, as he was not impressed that I brought home a stray dog, he tore up our yard, and he almost broke our door down.

The next day I had to load him up and drive him 2 hrs away because his Rabies tag was linked to a specific vet. When they scanned him, they didn't have any matches. They told me to take him, and I just ignored them and left the dog there. :) I knew he'd be ok.

2. I fell down our stairs of our house 2 times in 1 week.

3. I do not like to run, but on occasion I tell myself if Britany Spears had 2 kids and got herself back into shape (somewhat), I can run. I usually listen to Give Me more from Brit when I run. It pumps me up.

4. I do not like: Rosemary Flavored Things, Oregano on Subs, Allergies, People Talking during movies, Waiting, Empty Glasses at Restaurants, Fake Diamonds, People that have had lypo (I am jealous), String Bikinis, Rebel Flags, Flat Tires, Roots showing, Crusty Heels, Mesquites, Cavities, Hair Removal, People Blowing Noses in Restaurants, Hearing People Vomit, Looking at someone sweat, Looking at someone's Zits, Being Tired, Dirty Bathrooms, Hand prints on Anything, Blinds Open, No Air Conditioning, Dresses with Tennis Shoes, Capris with Tennis Shoes, half painted toe nails, hairy legs, spiders, snakes, old movies I have already watched, or watching a movie in the middle, or movies someone else DJS is watching and I have to bear watching through it as I come into the middle of the movie: Examples: Shawshank Redemption, Braveheart, The Patriot, etc. Not that these are bad movies, I don't like watching them every weekend, whiny kids, snotty nosed kids, ear waxed kids, mildew smelling clothes, bad breath, unzipped pants, stains on clothes, black socks with workout shoes, ties that are too short, clip on ties, short sleeved dress shirts, slow drivers, dents in cars, hubcaps missing.

5. Things I can't LIVE without: God, Kids, Husband, Family, Friends, Days of Our Lives, Diamonds, Music, TPG, Hair Removal, Sun, Sand, Beach, Pool, Boat, Fishing, Steak, Cheese, Icing, Meds, People Magazine, Pink Toenail Polish, Golf Carts, Crab Legs, Sno Cones, Funnel Cakes, Roller Coasters, My Computer, My Pink Cell Phone, Sleeping.

6. My heart goes out to:
Hard working people, Fair and Honest People, Family, Sick Children, People in Need, ANYONE that needs something but I don't know and don't know how to fix it.

7. I wish:
I could be the best mom ever, I could help anyone I knew needed anything.

8. Things I want to do before I die:
Go to Alaska, Zipline through the Jamaican Forest, Visit a night time launch of the space shuttle, take the kids to Disney, clean out my inbox (ha!), spend one more day with my husband and family.

9. Things I realized by doing this blog:
I really don't like lots of things, I really have a few things I love, and I really am more simple than I realized.

10. What I would change:
I would fix the bushes around my house, spend more time on the lake, live at the beach, go to the library more, read more books, visit my dad's grave more.

11. Things I regret:
nothing. Everything has made me a stronger person. Some things I might not be proud of, but in the end it has taught me life lessons. I continue to be the best person I can be. I am always looking for ways to improve my existence in this world, and try to be here if anyone needs anything. I tell people all of the time to count on me for anything at anytime, and I mean it.


Positive note:
I want to give back to the community more. I plan on volunteering more in the near future by leading a group in our neighborhood. I also plan on interacting with more people in activities hosted by friends. I like meeting new and exciting people, and finding out their stories of how they are living their lives in this crazy world.

I find myself "hiding" the fact that I started and own my own company. I don't want people to only know me as the girl that has the monogram business, but as someone that is there for anyone, and is a great friend.

No comments: