WE had a great time with our friends the Yosts on Sunday on the boat! Their girls are SUPER adorable and they are some of our best friends ever! It's nice to have good friends you are yourself around.
I feel like this summer is slipping away. We still have so much to plan!
Things I want to do before Summer ends:
Have a Summer Crab Boil
Drink lots of Coronas
Eat Key Lime Pie
Set off fireworks
Things that are on the "BAD LIST" of things I do:
1. Don't wear my seat belt
2. Drink Coke
3. Eat TONS of Cheese
4. Procrastinate and then cram
5. Don't return calls until about 2-3 days
6. Don't empty my phone in box or computer in box(over 9,000 emails), and I keep every email I have ever sent or have received. I mean like over 30,000!!
7. Spend lots of time online
8. I am addicted to watching Days of Our Lives
9. Drive too reckless
10. Don't write thank you notes
11. Throw to large of parties
12. Spend too much money on Coke, gum, People mags, books, clothes i don't wear
13. Don't return library books on time
Things I want to improve: SOMEDAY
1. Going to the Y
2. Stop Drinking COKE (but not today or tomorrow).
3. Get in touch with the neighbors (I feel like this is our WINTER home and we are away in the summer).
4. Sleep LESS
5. Go to bed EARLIER (it is 1:45am)
6. Stop procrastinating and wasting time and go to bed and stop blogging and stop drinking COKE
Things I am addicted to now:
1. Reading
2. Going to the beach
3. Going on the boat
4. Going places with the family
5. Going going going all of the time.
6. Coke
7. Getting ready to tape the Olympics on TV in about a week (Yippee)
8. Catching up with all of the people that have been out of town this summer
9. Getting everything I want to do for SUMMER done. Milking everyday that is warm and doing as much as possible to absorb all of summertime!
10. Planning our Disney Trip (and working on DJS staying a few more days).
11. Planning a cruise with friends later this year possibly.
Things that bothered me today:
1. Our lunch was horrible
2. Kids are sick
3. I am sick
4. Too much work to do
Things that were good:
1. Had 2 cokes
2. Drank some water today
3. Headache went away..but came back (that is in the bad category)
4. Kids were so sweet
5. DJS looked after me when I felt bad
6. Gave away cosmetic bags
7. Had 35 people sign up for TPG facebook page in 1 day!!
Things to do tomorrow:
1. Return library books (If I can find them)
2. Cook Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, cabbage
Recipe of the day:
Made Broccoli Cole Slaw Today to marinate for Wed.
recipe to follow another time (procrastinating) when I am not so tired (staying up late).
I have to go get a coke to drink (bad habit).
R:)
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment