I am so frustrated today. I just want to have QUIET time and go to time out! Why is it everything has to be so loud in this house? I am so sick of hearing cartoons 24/7, doors slamming, yelling, fighting, scooters racing through the house, me telling them 10000000Th time to put their shoes on or they'll run over their toes, them crying because they ran over their toes, someone called the other one "Baby" and the other one denying, them acting like a baby, always wanting something to drink, and always not happy with whatever they are doing, always wanting YOU involved in everything, me not being able to go to the bathroom without my entourage, me not being able to spell entourage (posse, group, etc.), it is never enough. I swear I go to the library and check out a million books, thinking that this will entertain them for at lease 30 min. NO not even one. I try to take the books up to have "quiet" time where I read the books to them, and NO, they fight over who wants me to read first. IT NEVER ENDS!
I know that when we were little my Mom and Dad had 4! WHAT THE HELL were they thinking!? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE MY GIRLS with everything I have, but everyone comes to a breaking point right?
It's so funny to me how you go on every one's blog and you read how great their lives are and how they did this and that and see all of the wonderful photos yada... I think it's about time that someone not only celebrated the great things about being a mom, wife, living life, and also running a company, but ALSO shared the crap associated with it all.
I realized this week it is SO easy to fall into the WHAT IN THE HELL Is going on mood, and SO hard to just whip up a "I LOVE this" attitude and smile everyday. I guess that is what people are doing when you see other people that are not in your own family.
Don't get me wrong, I am mostly happy, but something today has just about made me want to go to the farthest point in our house, close the door and double lock it. Luckily I have my husband here to look after the kids.
Funny thing is that even though I could do that, I AM SURE I would still be able to hear them SCREAMING from there too! :)
Girls are tough. Not sure about boys. I can imagine they are about the same. It is so hard to reason with craziness from kids. You can be the best and do the most, and still get "crazy" from them with tantrums, attitudes, and all out discontent.
Anyway, I am so glad to have this as a "venting outlet" as, I am getting ready to put on my big girl panties and go and be a great mom and wife. TIME FOR KIDS time at the pottery painting! This should be fun. (until someone starts fighting and screaming and throwing tantrums).
Normal things. Normal life, Normal kids. Maybe some other moms out there could write NORMAL blogs. : ) not complaining. Hope other moms out there feel somewhat normal by this post. :)
R
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment