Thursday, August 21, 2008

I am reading...


1. Lucky by Alice Sebold (she also wrote The Lovely Bones which was great!)


2. The Five Languages of Love by Gary Chapman ***EVERYONE needs to read this one!


3. The Message (everyday "contemporary" translation of the New Testament) by Eugene Peterson Highly recommended for more explainations of The Bible.


4. The Proper Care and Feeding of Marriage by Dr. Laura Schlessinger

________________________________________

Books I have purchased that are "in line" to read:


1. The Judas Strain by James Rollins


2. Playing for Pizza by John Grisham
3. THE POWER OF NOW, by Eckhart Tolle
______________________________________
Books I read in July:
1. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
2. LEAN MEAN THIRTEEN, by Janet Evanovich
3. SKINNY BITCH, by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin
4. Harry the Dirty Dog (my favorite children's book, purchased and read everyday for my kids!) we have only had it for a few weeks, and my 5 year old can recite each page!
5. BINKY! (my 3 year old's favorite book)
6. The MacGregor Grooms by Nora Roberts
7. That Summer Place Debbie Macomber,Jill Barnett,Susan Wiggs

No comments: