Tuesday, March 25, 2008

25 Things You Might Not Know About Me!

Not that you care, but thought it was fun for me to think about these. I see people answering the "tag" questions going around on the internet. So here it goes:
1. I have 3 Sisters and I am the oldest.
2. I have travelled to more Carribean Islands than US States.
3. I was on the tennis team in High School ranked 6th seed.
4. I went to the county competition in the standing broad jump.
5. When I was in 9th Grade I weighted 90 lbs.
6. I have wrecked 6 times going less than 10 miles an hour each time. I have never received a ticket for any of the accidents I was involved in.
7. I wrecked my work car while taking the driver's ed test and he still passed me.
8. Some of my pet peeves are 1. Eating off of someone's plate without asking. 2. When people cook, they stick a spoon in to sample, and keep dipping the same spoon in the food. 3. Listening to other people's music if you hate it. 4. Not having Ketchup in the house somewhere! 5. Sleeping with at least 3 pillows (head, side, knees). 6. Sweating people that try to talk to you 7. People blowing their nose at the table or in a restaurant 8. People that cut you off either walking in the mall, or grocery store. 9. People that hover in your space..like you are shopping in the vegetable isle and you are looking for diced tomatoes, someone comes and stands behind you or walks in front of you and blocks the view and just stands there too looking. 10. People that act like things are coming out of their own pocket (example: We went to Cracker Barrell and ordered togo. Our bill was high, as we ordered 6 meals. I asked for more biscuits, and it ended up in a whole conversation on how she didn't know if she could give me more. I told her I didn't care if she had to charge me whatever I wanted more biscuits (since their free anyway), she had to get a manager to approve the extra biscuits. Christ sake!

Ok, I think that is enough, as I am getting upset just thinking about it. :)

No comments: