Monday, March 17, 2008

Yep, I am rich, ask my sock

You guessed it, the owner of The Palm Gifts is rich. Not only rich, but slim, trim, blonde, has a sporty Audi Convertible.

Reality: Not rich, not slim, needs a blonde hair dye job, and has a mini van. But extremely happy, and extremely overworked. :)

The "whole" (pun coming later in this blog) reason for this particular subject is to poke fun at me, as well as to always remember to stay grounded. You can easily get side tracked with all of the hoopla.... I mean, I had 2 magazines contact me this week to do our lines, we are featured in 2 magazines this month, and one next.

The story: We are extremely busy working that my friend Karen decided to watch the kids for a couple of hours so I can catch up on work. (especially since we are having an egg party later this week..(see previous post).

Nothing to put me back in my place as to lift up my foot and realize I have a huge HOLE in my sock. NOT the owner of TPG! I even said that out loud to Karen! How funny! As many hours as I work to have holes in my socks. Not a tiny one, but a huge one. And not to sound snotty, it wasn't meant to sound snotty, but to laugh and say heaven forbid the owner of tpg has a hole in her sock. Like TPG owner should have monogrammed socks without holes.

After finding the hole in the sock, I realized, hey maybe that is something to think about....It's good that life has a way of putting you back in your place, and keeping you grounded. I think everyone needs that sometimes. :)

That is the "WHOLE" story.

No comments: