Sunday, March 16, 2008

You know it's bad when...

Ok, I am sitting working my butt off trying to stay awake after drinking a zillion Cokes, and decided to have the TV on in the background.

I check this lady out that has the same shirt I have. I mean, pink, square little buttons, I just bought like 6 of these in white, black, pink, aqua, you get the picture. The one and only shopping spree I went on last winter when my sister came to visit and said really, Rebecca, you need to get some new clothes. After I brought the shirts home, and told Dave, he said "those old shirts were too short" . How sweet. Not that you are a whale and your shirts are just the right size, and your prego belly (well after pregnancy 3 years ago :) was in the way. :) (blog about Dave coming up soon).

Why did I need to get new clothes? Wasn't I the same size I have always been? I mean, I wore the same shirts, I squeezed into the same jeans, my shoes still fit. Christ, I work from home. Sweatpants, socks, and a t is great when you work till 4am!

So anyway, I am sitting here working as usual in my too small shirt, and too tight jeans, and looked at the TV and saw my pink shirt on this lady.

I COULD HAVE DIED to see that it was the show "WHAT NOT TO WEAR". I couldn't believe it!!! I thought she looked great! Now she's off to the 360 mirror. Let's see what they say about my shirt. So you know it's bad when you think you are wearing clothing that is in style and it shows up on WHAT NOT TO WEAR. :)

Tomorrow's chores: get an appointment for a hair cut and color, go SHOPPING for clothes that are in style, and get some kick butt shoes. (maybe the shoes will kick my butt so it will fit in some of my out of style jeans) :)

What's In:

Layers
Pencil Skirts
Empire Waist
Thick straps
Peeking necklines
Dresses
Short hair
headbands
(I'll NEVER give up my preppy flops)
brown anything

Out of style:
Black
Rubber Sandal Slippers
Clevage Showing
Pleates
capped sleeved shirts and dresses

back to work. first I'll change into my comfy old sweatpants, and wear my too small shirt

No comments: