Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Caution: Entering old fart zone

OK, the whole blogging thing is so new to me. I decided to update my song list. Got a little carried away, so now we have 100 songs.

CAUTION: listen at your own risk. I haven't proofed these and they might have things said I don't want on here. Email me if you find something.

CAUTION: Some of these songs might appear to resemble OLD FART music. If you like the song, then it was meant to be on there. If you HATE the song, and thing that an old fart added it, it must have been a mistake...honestly. :)

CAUTION: I have to put this disclaimer that Dave had no say in the list. Although it says Jammin' with The Stickels, he didn't pick any songs. I have to say this, as I really goofed the other day and used his personal email to send an email to ALL of our uncw/friends girls and guys on how we were going to have delicious punch and how "I (Dave) was going to make delicious yummy cupcakes" .

I don't know why, but that didn't go over well when he realized that I forgot to change his name from the signature line. SO everyone thought that DAVE was making the delicious yummy cupcakes for his Easter Party :)

Anyways, enjoy.

No comments: