From Caroline when we asked who was taller:
My head is taller than hers
From Caroline when we told her that we do not hit each other:
"she didn't hit me" (this meant that WE didn't apply)
From Anna when you tell her to do something:
"no I not"
From Caroline when Dave told her the "Rules of the Sandbox was not to take sand out of the box"
Caroline said" Daddy, did you make the sandbox for me and Anna. Is it ours". Dave says "yes", she said "then why do you have to make the rules".
From Caroline when she is asked to not run, and still looks like she is running
"I'm just walking fast" or "I'm just skipping fast"
From Caroline when you ask her to clean up ANYTHING
"my leg hurts"
From Caroline when I told her I didn't want to talk to GG (her grandmother) because I was cooking
"GG, momma doesn't want to talk to you"
PERSONAL beware of the next comments--
When I take her to the bathroom at McDonalds, and I have to go as well
"Momma, your butt is too big for that toilet" my reply is "Honey, McDonalds just have small toilets"
When Caroline goes to the bathroom
"You might want to go outside because this is going to take awhile"
Funny Behaviors:
Anna dancing naked and riding her scooter when you try to "catch" her to put on her jammies.
Caroline having to do a play/skit/act everynight before going to bed. I mean somersaults, singing, dancing, hand motions, the works.
The act plays had gotten so long, that we had to start rotating nights between her and Anna.
Watching the girls play on their swingset when they don't know we are looking. Today they both darted to the swingset...caroline going up the slide the wrong way, and anna going up the ladder. They both lost their footing, and landed on their backs almost side by side. They just busted out laughing.
Caroline pushing Anna in the swing when Anna can't help herself. Watching Anna swing on her belly and make funny noises while Caroline laughs outloud.
Anna saying "you silly".
or "mama you so silly".
The girls ALWAYS wanting "a sweet". Mama, can we have a "sweet". We usually give them 1 hershey kiss for lunch box, and one when they come home, and one for a snack. Aren't we horrible?
Caroline asking for a mayonaise sandwich. or a peanut butter and mayonaise sandwich (which she has never had).
Anna only liking jelly sandwiches and Caroline only liking peanut butter sandwiches.
Anna liking cheese on her sandwich, and Caroline plain without anything except mayo.
Anna saying "that nasty".
Anna using a napkin to pick up her Doritos so her hands won't get dirty.
Caroline decorating our table EVERY night with placemats, napkins, and setting the table with fancy napkins. Everyday looks different.
Anna liking "molly and nemo" to sleep with.
Caroline liking her birthday bear and lion to sleep with.
Anna not liking any books to be read to her.
Caroline loving to spell everynight before she goes to bed, and read at least 1 book.
Anna cleaning out the bathtub with toys before she gets out of the tub.
Caroline fighting to get out of the tub, and leaving it for Anna to do.
Anna-Preston boyfriend
Caroline -Will boyfriend
That's about all I can think of now :)
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment